حبيب قلبى يا رسول الله
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابهأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
لا اله الا الله
لا اله الا الله

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جوهرة الاسلام

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Get-2-2011-almlf_com_32k4zc56
جوهرة الاسلام

رساله sms النص
Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Laella10
انثى

<b>المشاركات</b> 1301

نقات : 20736

التقييم التقييم : 11

البلد : مصـٌُُـر

المزاج : Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Maa11

العمل/الترفيه : اجمع فتات روحى

المزاج المزاج : عايـــــــشـــــ والســلإأآأم ــــــــه

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo A02

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Mms-53

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Ejr24340

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo 1000

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo   Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo if

After a long journey of research and refinement, decided to American actor Will Smith to convert to Islam, according to the site 'Noibus Mosolmanis' Bbalanthia, was raising intriguing actor to search in the Islamic religion is a representation of the film' Ali ', which tells the life story of boxer American Muslim' Muhammad Ali
'When he read the life story of Muhammad Ali, he began wondering about what this great religion and began looking into its secrets and how they are getting stronger day after day, and how to increase the number of adherents by the day, especially in the United States than in any other country.

Will Smith and discovered, after reading a lot about Islam, the truth, which maintains that Islam is the right path to be followed in this life.
He had contacted some unions and Islamic centers in the United States and decided to convert to Islam.

The representative said that the world will continue to study and research on Islam in order to be able to apply it as it should be.

Mr. Sufian Zakut director of the Muslim Association of North America that Muhammad Ali is a good example for Muslims, as well as he is a good for Islam in the United States in all areas, and if he could Will Smith be the same role will be very beneficial for Muslims in America.
The Will Smith has appeared in a television program in the U.S. to raise funds for accident September to next Muhammad Ali, has defended Islam and said that he was a religion of peace and love.

The large numbers of westerners especially Americans have turned to the study of Islam and identify it closely after the events of September 11, saw the books of Islamic popular and demand is not unusual by Western readers, has shown the polls and academic studies, increasing the adherents of Islam as a result, despite the campaign of fierce exposed
by Islam in the Western media after the events and accused him of terrorism and violence.

This is the story of the Italian representative who entered Islam: Man can not live alone without God

Announced that the Italian artist Gino theater if Caputo in the Jordanian capital Amman Islam at the hands of his friend, Dr. Sultan Owaidah Saudi cultural attaché in Amman.
He knew Italian artist Gino if Caputo known his great love for the Arabs, especially Muslims from them and his keen interest in their customs and traditions very similar to the customs and traditions of the city Konfr Sano, Italian is the same city artist southern Italy, especially women, in which the similarity of forms and reservation and attention and the features and humane treatment.
As the newspaper says Gino time he visited a number of Arab capitals expression of the love latent in his heart towards the Arabs such as Baghdad, Damascus and Tunis and Marrakech and Cairo.
Headed by the Italian artist festival in the Mediterranean city of Baishelh Italian since 1996 and has interests in several theater, film, poetry and children as well as in culture and arts in addition to being a leading international festival of poetry music theater, which is held in the city of Sano Konfr southern Italy.
When we asked him how his conversion to Islam? Answered: In the name of God for more than twenty years and I'm running around in the Arab and Muslim countries and re-inventory my cultural penetrates into the details of Islam, where I learned corners and ears and prayer as well as approaching severe of the Christian religion, and I knew that Islam is forever, supported by advice and lessons you I receive from my friend Dr. Sultan Owaidah Saudi cultural attaché it emptied me a lot and gave me a lot of information, stories, and conduct of Muslims and the importance of the Quran and sayings of prophets Muhammad peace be upon him that I felt the triumph of my soul as soon as I entered the Islamic religion, this and decided to learn Arabic and the Quran and to keep the sacred limits of
God and the Prophet peace be upon him as well as companions to the study of the history of the early Muslims.
The Italian artist: I have found that all human cultures and inspired by the values ​​of the Islamic religion itself and that Ibn Khaldun and Ibn Rushd were two Arabs Unfortunately, the West considered Islam to look wrong.
Ari said that Islam holds the meanings of the High Commissioner and the noble and self-styling and gives people hope and the life of vibrant good, giving, faith, peace, and I realized that man can not live alone without God and His Messenger Muhammad peace be upon him.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جوهرة الاسلام

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Get-2-2011-almlf_com_32k4zc56
جوهرة الاسلام

رساله sms النص
Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Laella10
انثى

<b>المشاركات</b> 1301

نقات : 20736

التقييم التقييم : 11

البلد : مصـٌُُـر

المزاج : Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Maa11

العمل/الترفيه : اجمع فتات روحى

المزاج المزاج : عايـــــــشـــــ والســلإأآأم ــــــــه

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo A02

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Mms-53

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Ejr24340

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo 1000

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo   Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo Emptyالأربعاء سبتمبر 07, 2011 3:21 pm

إسلام الممثل الأمريكي ويل سميث والممثل الإيطالي جينو لو كابوتو

بعد رحلة طويلة من البحث والتمحيص قرر الممثل الأمريكي ويل سميث اعتناق الإسلام وحسب موقع 'نويبوس موسولمانيس' ببالينثيا، كان مما أثار فضول الممثل العالمي للبحث في الدين الإسلامي هو تمثيله لفيلم 'علي'، الذي يحكي قصة حياة لاعب الملاكمة الأمريكي المسلم 'محمد علي كلاي '، فعندما قرأ قصة حياة محمد علي، بدأ يتساءل حول ماهية هذه الديانة العظيمة وبدأ يبحث في أسرارها وكيف تزداد قوة يوما بعد يوم وكيف يزداد كذلك عدد معتنقيها يوما بعد يوم، وخاصة في الولايات المتحدة أكثر منها في أي بلد آخر .

واكتشف ويل سميث، بعد قراءة الكثير عن الإسلام، الحقيقة، التي تؤكد أن الإسلام هو الطريق الصواب الذي يجب اتباعه في هذه الحياة. وكان قد اتصل ببعض الإتحادات والمراكز الإسلامية بالولايات المتحدة وقرر اعتناق الإسلام .

وقال الممثل العالمي انه سوف يواصل الدراسة والبحث حول الإسلام لكي يستطيع أن يطبقه كما ينبغي أن يكون .

وقال السيد سفيان زاكوت مدير رابطة مسلمي أمريكا الشمالية أن محمد علي هو مثل جيد للمسلمين، وكذلك هو متحدث جيد عن الإسلام في الولايات المتحدة في كافة المجالات، وإذا استطاع ويل سميث أن يقوم بنفس الدور فسوف يكون ذلك مفيد جدًا للمسلمين في أمريكا. وكان ويل سميث قد ظهر في برنامج في التليفزيون الأمريكي لجمع التبرعات لحادث سبتمبر إلى جوار محمد علي، وقد دافعا عن الإسلام وقالوا عنه أنه دين السلام والمحبة.

يذكر أن أعدادا كبيرة من الغربيين خاصة الأمريكيين قد أقبلوا على دراسة الإسلام والتعرف عليه عن قرب بعد أحداث 11 سبتمبر، وشهدت الكتب الإسلامية رواجا وإقبالا غير معهود من قبل القراء الغربيين، وقد أظهرت استطلاعات الرأي والدراسات الأكاديمية تزايد معتنقي الإسلام نتيجة لذلك رغم الحملة الضارية التي يتعرض لها الإسلام في الإعلام الغربي بعد الأحداث واتهامه بالإرهاب والعنف.

وهذه قصة الممثل الإيطالي الذي دخل الإسلام : الإنسان لا يمكن أن يعيش لوحده من دون الله

أعلن الفنان المسرحي الإيطالي جينو لو كابوتو في العاصمة الأردنية عمان إسلامه علي يد صديقه الدكتور سلطان العويضة الملحق الثقافي السعودي بعمان.
وعرف الفنان الإيطالي جينو لو كابوتو معروف بحبه الكبير للعرب ولا سيما المسلمين منهم واهتمامه الشديد بعاداتهم وتقاليدهم المشابهة جداً لعادات وتقاليد مدينة كونفر سانو الإيطالية وهي نفسها مدينة الفنان الواقعة جنوب إيطاليا وخاصة النساء فيها من تشابه للأشكال والتحفظ والاهتمام والملامح والمعاملة الإنسانية.
وكما تقول صحيفة الزمان زار جينو عدداً من العواصم العربية تعبيراً عن المحبة الكامنة في قلبه تجاه العرب مثل بغداد وتونس ودمشق ومراكش والقاهرة. ويرأس الفنان الايطالي مهرجان البحر الأبيض المتوسط في مدينة بيشيله الإيطالية منذ عام 1996 وله اهتمامات عدة في المسرح والسينما والشعر وكذلك في ثقافة الأطفال وفنونهم بالإضافة الي كونه رائد المهرجان الدولي شعر ـ موسيقي ـ مسرح الذي يقام في مدينة كونفر سانو بجنوب إيطاليا.
وعند سؤالنا له عن كيفية اعتناقه الإسلام؟ أجاب: بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم منذ أكثر من عشرين سنة وأنا أطوف في بلدان عربية وإسلامية وأعيد مخزوني الثقافي متوغلاً في تفاصيل الإسلام حيث تعلمت أركانه والآذان والصلاة فضلاً عن اقترابه الشديد من الدين المسيحي وعرفت ان الإسلام هو الي الأبد، مدعوماً بنصائح ودروس كنت أتلقاها من صديقي الدكتور سلطان العويضة الملحق الثقافي السعودي إذ تفرغ لي كثيراً وأعطاني الكثير من المعلومات والقصص وسير المسلمين وأهمية القرآن الكريم وأحاديث خاتم الأنبياء محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم لدرجة أني شعرت بانتصار روحي فور دخولي الدين الإسلامي، هذا وقررت تعلم اللغة العربية وحفظ القرآن الكريم والمواظبة علي حفظ حدود الله والرسول صلي الله عليه وسلم بالإضافة الي دراسة تاريخ الصحابة من المسلمين الأوائل.
وأضاف الفنان الإيطالي: لقد وجدت أن كل الحضارات الإنسانية تستلهم قيمها من الدين الإسلامي نفسه وأن ابن خلدون وابن رشد هما عربيان وللأسف ان الغرب ينظر الي الإسلام نظرة خاطئة.
وقال أري أن الإسلام يحمل المعاني السامية والنبيلة ويهذب الذات ويعطي للإنسان أملاً وحياة تنبض بالخير والعطاء والإيمان والسلام وأدركت ان الإنسان لا يمكن أن يعيش لوحده من دون الله ورسوله محمد صلي الله عليه وسلم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Islam, American actor Will Smith and Italian actor Gino Caputo
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Tolerance of Islam ... Islam is a religion of ease
» Discover Islam‏
»  How do I become a Muslim? I want to enter Islam ..
» Islam, faith and regional levels
» Advantages of Islam ... Why do Muslims think that their religion is right? Do they have good reasons?

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حبيب قلبى يا رسول الله :: Department of Islamic teachings in the languages ​​of disturbed :: Department of Islamic teachings in English-
انتقل الى: